LOCATIONS: Little Sahara Sand Dunes + Tibble Fork Reservoir, UT.
WHEN: March 30, 2022
- Access To All Shoots on Day Four: Snowy Mountain Couples Shoot, Neutral Sand Dunes Elopement, and Pastel Sand Dunes Elopement
- Informational Packet: You’ll receive a full packet that will guide you through everything we’ve planned and all of our recommendations for the trip! Here’s what’s included…
– All shoot times and locations
– Recommendations for travel + lodging near each shoot location
– Packing suggestions list with weather guide
– Fun things to do in the areas we’re traveling to
– Model/vendor tagging information
- Google Chat Access: We’ll have a private Google Chat room for all road trip attendees, that way we can all communicate while on the road.
- Facebook Group: You’ll be added for a private FB group for attendees where you can coordinate car sharing or accommodations if you’d like.
- Image Rights: You’ll have full access to use all of the images you take for promotional purposes. All models will have signed model releases so you are welcome to use the images however you see fit to market your business.
- Permit + Entry Fees: We’re taking care of all of the photography permits + entry fees for all locations. You’ll just show up, take some amazing photos, and have a great time!
- For additional details, mood boards, + itinerary click here
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- A ticket purchase does not include flights, transportation between locations, or lodging between days.
- All sales are final.
- All shoots will happen, rain or shine. So please come prepared for varying weather conditions.
- A signed contract outlining all expectations, information, and policies will be required from all attendees. This includes a COVID-19 liability waiver and assumption of risks, as we will not be requiring vaccinations or COVID-19 tests.
- By purchasing this ticket, you are consenting that all activities that you will be participating in are at your own free will and you are liable for any personal injuries or illnesses that may occur to yourself. Grit Education Co. is not responsible for any damage or loss of any personal belongings. You understand that hate speech, acts of violence, and overall acts of irresponsibility will not be tolerated and your entry may be denied or you may be asked to leave without a refund if you choose to act in one of the aforementioned manners.