HOSTED IN: Southern Utah
WHEN: Check-In + First Styled Shoot: Afternoon on April 15, 2024 | Check-Out: Morning of April 18, 2024
》Three night stay in the workshop house located in St. George, UT. We’ll have a private pool and access to a lagoon.
》Six meals (meal breaks for meals not provided to try some local faves. We’ll provide a guide!)
》Admission into Zion National Park + group hiking experience
》Branding photos taken by Annie + Jaycee at Zion National Park
• Full elopement experience at Lazalu Wedding Venue – includes: details of dress + flat lay, getting ready in the Zion Suite, vow writing, first look, tablescape, elopement ceremony with floral installation vow reading, & couple’s portraits
• Adventurous Elopement with vow reading
• Couple’s Camping Session at vibey glampground & a private cave
》Over nine hours of business education sessions
• Mindset & Goal Setting – how to think with clarity of purpose + an abundance mindset & how to set big goals + break them down into small, achievable steps
• Mastering Client Interaction & Session Flow – how to avoid awkward shoots, posing for authenticity, pre-session questionnaires, & more
• Back-end Business Practices – back-up process, file safety + photo organization , gear must-haves, contracts, & anything you need to run a successful business
• Pricing For Profit – how to make sure you hit your income goals, pricing psychology tactics, & pricing guide must-haves
• Creating Content That Converts – how to set up your social media pages for ultimate visibility + creating content that attracts dream clients
• The Art of Sales – exactly what to say + do to get the sale (sales call script, email templates, and sales tactics) & leveraging past client experiences for future referrals
For additional workshop details and FAQ’s click here.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- Travel to and from the workshop house, and to and from styled shoots is not included
- All sales are final
- A signed contract outlining all workshop expectations, information, and policies will be required from all attendees. This includes a COVID-19 liability waiver and assumption of risks, as we will not be requiring vaccinations or COVID-19 tests.
- By purchasing this ticket, you are consenting that all activities that you will be participating in are at your own free will and you are liable for any personal injuries or illnesses that may occur to yourself. Grit Education Co. is not responsible for any damage or loss of any personal belongings. You understand that hate speech, acts of violence, and overall acts of irresponsibility will not be tolerated and your entry may be denied or you may be asked to leave without a refund if you choose to act in one of the aforementioned manners.