hosted by Jaycee Brammer + Annie Ryan of Grit Education Co.
april 15-18, 2024
a four day retreat with a group of the best people you'll ever meet. think dream home, great food, game-changing business strategies, and insane photoshoots.
this is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to make unforgettable memories and change your business from the inside out.
save yourself from the fomo
"You guys are changing lives! Love you so much and can't wait to someday bump shoulders shooting with you again!" - Courtney
"Truly once in a lifetime. I cannot thank you two enough. I love and miss this entire group! Man, we are lucky!" - Abby
MEET YOUR HOSTS...
A fully immersive workshop experience for the photographer who is ready to...
• Get Consistent Inquiries: Our workshop will give you our proven strategies to generate consistent inquiries, helping you build a thriving, profitable photography business.
• Learn Effective Social Media Marketing: Transform your social media presence from a passive showcase to a dynamic sales tool. You’ll discover how to create content that not only captivates your audience but also converts them into paying clients.
• Say goodbye to price shoppers: You’ll learn techniques to stand out in this industry, effectively handle inquiries, demonstrate your value, and convert potential clients into loyal customers.
• Learn all the back-end business tips: Gain insights into best business practices that can set you up for long-term success. From client management to financial strategies, we'll provide you with the tools to elevate your photography business.
• Build a dream portfolio: We prioritize realistic, marketable styled shoots so your clients can visualize themselves in the photos you’ll get from it. You’ll walk away with three shoots, one including a full elopement experience from beginning to end.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT ALONE
Imagine your business like this...
… you feel confident in your sales process and your books are full
… you’re getting clients you’re genuinely excited about
… you’re making enough money to support your ideal lifestyle
… you finally feel secure in your workflow and client experience
… creating content now feels strategized and fun rather than overwhelming and scary
We're inviting you to the southern utah PHOTOGRAPHY Workshop
A four day educational retreat for photographers held on the outskirts of Zion National Park with three incredible styled shoots and over 9 hours of business education.
This workshop is carefully crafted to offer solutions to the challenges you face, equipping you with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the competitive photography industry.
You’ll leave feeling fully refreshed with actionable steps and a super marketable portfolio to help you achieve your financial goals, get your freedom back, and feel excited about your work again.
Here's what's waiting for you at the southern utah photography Workshop
Hours of Education: We’ll teach you how get consistent inquiries, use effective social media marketing strategies, say goodbye to price shoppers, and learn all the back-end business tips. This workshop is carefully crafted to offer solutions to the challenges you face, equipping you with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the competitive photography industry.
Exclusive Attendee Workbook:
Don't just ride the high of the workshop and leave it there, we've designed an in-depth workbook that follows along with the education sessions. This workbook will help you organize your thoughts, develop a clear strategy, and implement the techniques learned during the workshop once you get home.
Three Styled Shoots:
We’ve planned three incredible styled shoots that are designed to look real and be as marketable as possible for you. You’re going to walk away with a full portfolio of beautiful content, taken in the dreamiest Southern Utah locations that will actually help you get the bookings you’re dying to get. Scroll down for mood boards.
Zion National Park Adventure + Branding Photos Taken by Annie + Jaycee:
We’re not about all work and no play, so we’re planning some fun activities too. Your ticket includes admission into Zion National Park where we'll be doing a gorgeous hike and taking some fresh branding photos for you in one of the most beautiful locations in the U.S.
A Once In Lifetime Experience:
There’s no better place to work on yourself and your business than in an environment like this, surrounded by people who get it and are there to support you. Our goal is for this to be something that serves you both personally and professionally. You'll have meaningful conversations, share experiences, and build connections that extend beyond the workshop. We want you to leave with lifelong friendships and a renewed sense of purpose.
couples glamping shoot
We'll be shooting an outdoorsy couple's session at a dreamy glampground with a private cave.
full elopement day at lazalu wedding venue
includes: details of dress + flat lay, getting ready in the Zion Suite, vow writing, first look, tablescape, elopement ceremony with floral installation vow reading, & couple’s portraits
western elopement with vow reading
an adventurous western-inspired elopement surrounded by red rocks
The workshop house
You'll be staying in the most beautiful, modern home in St. George, UT. If you'll be flying in, the closest airports are the Harry Reid International Airport (Las Vegas, NV) and the St. George Regional Airport (St. George, UT).
an all-inclusive workshop experience
Three night stay in our our gorgeous workshop house. We'll have a private pool and access to a lagoon.
Over nine hours of business education sessions
- Mindset & Goal Setting - how to think with clarity of purpose + an abundance mindset & how to set big goals + break them down into small, achievable steps
- Mastering Client Interaction & Session Flow - how to avoid awkward shoots, posing for authenticity, pre-session questionnaires, & more
- Back-End Business Practices - back-up process, file safety + photo organization , gear must-haves, contracts, & anything you need to run a successful business
- Pricing For Profit - how to make sure you hit your income goals, pricing psychology tactics, & pricing guide must-haves
- Creating Content That Converts - how to set up your social media pages for ultimate visibility + creating content that attracts dream clients
- The Art of Sales - exactly what to say + do to get the sale (sales call script, email templates, and sales tactics) & leveraging past client experiences for future referrals
Three styled shoots
- Full Elopement Experience at Lazalu Wedding Venue - includes: details of dress + flat lay, getting ready in the Zion Suite, vow writing, first look, tablescape, elopement ceremony with floral installation vow reading, & couple’s portraits
- Western Elopement with vow reading, surrounded by red rocks
- Couple’s Camping Session at vibey glampground & a private cave
Admission into Zion National Park + group hiking experience
Branding photos taken by Annie + Jaycee at Zion National Park
Six meals (you'll have meal breaks for the meals that aren't provided to try some local faves. We’ll provide a guide!)
$2950 or $2550 for pre-sale ticket buyers
Transportation to and from workshop house and to and from photoshoots is not included.
Payment plans available with Affirm for all U.S. residents. Non U.S. residents, contact us for payment plan options.
When you implement our strategies, you’ll gain:
☑️ A consistent flow of inquiries, and the opportunity to pick and choose what you want to shoot
☑️ The ability to scale your business without feeling like you're constantly playing guessing games
☑️ A community of other bold women who understand you, support you, and will stand by your side as you grow
☑️ A roadmap of exactly what you need to do next to meet your goals.